Be everywhere – you have probably heard me talk about this concept a few times, particularly how it relates to photographers. It’s not a new concept and it isn’t rocket science. The more places you can be, the more opportunities you will have to build an audience and find prospective clients. The more clients you have, the more bookings you can secure, and with more bookings comes more revenue for your photography business.
This podcast discusses:
- The importance of utilizing media such as a videos and podcasts to catch the attention of prospective customers, build up your SEO juice and be everywhere.
- As a photography business, if you are on page one of Google, you are golden…
Listen and learn how, in just a few short months…I was able to get to position #1 on a Google search for my targeted keyword.
While there are no black and white answers when it comes to the Google algorithm and search rankings, I am confident that you can drastically improve your rankings by implementing some of the things I share with you in this podcast.
After you listen to this episode – get out there, implement and BE EVERYWHERE — and please, share the results with me!
- SEO Moz Beginners Guide to SEO
- SEO Tips
- Market Samurai – Dig Deeper into SEO
- Starting a Podcast for your Photography Business Video
- Pat Flynn’s Podcasting Tutorial
Thank you for checking out this podcast episode from Nifty Knowledge Rocks!